Back on the Grind!

Hello Grind Fans.

I hope you all enjoyed the holiday season.  Personally, as much as I love them, I'm glad the holidays are over.  Now it's back to the grind.

2015 was a pretty freaking amazing year for me, and I feel confident that I'm going to put in the work to make 2016 even better!

That's why instead of New Year resolutions, I decided to set a few personal goals for myself this to accomplish over the next 12 months.  These mainly pertain to my career, advancing and sharpening my skill set, and devoting more time to things I love (like writing and getting outside).  Stay tuned while I embark on the journey to achieving these goals and share some tips along the way.


OITNB Star, Uzo Aduba shared this photo, and I have to say that this is my only real resolution for 2016. 

Did you make resolutions?  If so, let's here 'em!  How are you doing so far?  Sound off in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts