AirBnB: #TriedIt #LovedIt

As a part of this year's end-of-summer adventure, my god-sister and her boyfriend came up for a visit from San Francisco; and I got to take her around sightseeing in Seattle before we headed North to Vancouver, BC.  We had both been dying to try out AirBnB and figured there was no time like the present to do so.  

Best. Decision. Ever!



I absolutely loved our place.  It was cute, clean and spacious with all the amenities of home.  



The condo we rented was right in the heart of Vancouver, which ended up being a steal since a hotel in that area would have ran us nearly double!



It also helped that our host was a total angel.  He was beyond patient and willing to hold my hand throughout the entire process.  


Some of the things that our very gracious host did that made the whole experience from browsing to booking and through checkout especially convenient included walking me through the process of verifying my account (which entails securely uploading a copy of your photo identification for the site to review before you can confirm reservations).  He also made sure to swing by and leave the porch light on when a change of plans at the last minute had us arriving after dark.  Literally, whatever we needed, our host was just a text away.  



It was great!

The site boasts that AirBnB is a community built on relationships, and before our stay, I would have thought that was just something they threw on their about us page because it sounded nice.  However, having tried them out, I must say I'm a believer!

Even though we only stay the one night, that little condo left a lasting impression.  I can't wait to book AirBnB again!




Comments

Popular Posts