When a man says....


   I can’t say that I’ve explored this personally but from the firsthand accounts I’ve heard I believe I can safely say that when a man in a committed relationship tells a single women, “I’m having problems in my relationship,” he is actually telling the truth. What is left unsaid is that the problem in his relationship is that he wants to have sex with other women and you look like the solution. Men who want to cheat have more excuses than a nigga (excuse my French) going to jail. She doesn’t appreciate me. I have to think about the children. My horoscope said it’s not a good time for major life changes.  The truth is when people are through it ain’t got shit to do with you. This means that yes people do break up for a myriad of reasons but none of them involve finding someone better.


So if you call yourself taking someone’s man it does not mean you are better, just new and different. You are just someone who has yet to see them at their worst. Someone who has yet to grow comfortable enough with them to criticize them. Someone who has yet to hear every story or joke they’ve ever told a million times over. When someone is done it’s because they are done and ready to move on with their life. No one has to meet someone else to decide they are done with a relationship. The end of a relationship only has to do with the people in it and nothing to do with anyone on the outside.




   
So if someone is truly having irreconcilable problems in their relationship they will leave said relationship without any help from you. As a matter of fact if they have any honor what so ever they will finish one relationship before starting another one. So the next time a married or committed man starts to tell you about the problems he’s having in his relationship do not engage. Instead suggest he and his significant other get marriage or relationship counseling and walk away. Remember this girls people are predatory and prey on weakness. Don’t show pity. No need to give them your number and ask them to call you when they’re single. They are already aware that they can become single at any old time they want.

Comments

Popular Posts