Living in the Light


 
No one is perfect. I try to encourage others to improve themselves, be true to themselves and live their lives in the light. It is difficult. I get mad, I get down, I get unsure and sometimes I don’t feel confident. By reworking the way I think, which is not something done overnight, I am able to remind myself whenever I realize I'm being negative to start being optimistic and seeing the hope. The effect your positivity has on the atmosphere and world around is really quite profound.


There are have many experiments done on how the effects of your words or attention have on the environment around you. Below is a youtube video of an experiment done by Dr. Masaru Emoto where he took 3 contains and filled them with rice and in each container he filled them with water. To one container he said, “Thank you,” to it, to another he called it an idiot every day, and then he ignored the last cup. A month later the first cup had fermented and had pleasant aroma, the second cup had turned black with rot and the last cup was molding.

This is just one such experiment. I have also heard of this conducted with ice formations, plants, and sodium/glucose crystals. Ever experiment had roughly the same results. The samples that were praised or given affirmations to bloomed or formed perfectly while the other samples were weaker and poorly formed. So while you think your words don't carry weight, in reality they have more of an impact on your life and the lives of those around you, especially the lives of the children. Let’s all try to nurture and create a better environment for yourself and the world around you by being more positive. That’s the only way we can make the world a better place. It takes a village.

Comments

Popular Posts