Taco Tuesday!


 
                OMG ITS TUESDAY! Now I don’t know where you live but around here Tuesday is not just “Tuesday” rather its TACO TUESDAY! Like how it sounds, on Tuesday it’s common that the restaurants have great deals on tacos. For example, I find myself at Rosa’s Café every Tuesday. I always get the Taco Tuesday plate; which is 3 tacos (hard shell or soft), rice and beans all for $3.99. You really can’t beat that! Then I have to order a peach tea to wash all the yummy goodness on down. I don’t mean to brag or advertise but Rosa’s is soooo delicious. The food is good, not greasy and service is usually pretty quick. If you’re in the mood for dessert, the carrot cake is absolutely scrumptious! They make fresh tortillas daily and their tamales are also most delicious. If you aren’t in a region with good Mexican food, and trust me I’ve been to a few of those regions, there’s nothing wrong with introducing a taco Tuesday in the comforts of your own home!

Comments

Popular Posts