Healthy Sandwich Delight!


Recently I made a delicious sandwich for lunch that was so yummy to me that I felt the need to share with you guys! FYI, you will need a toaster . . .

 

Ingredients

Bread

Cream cheese

Alfalfa sprouts

Chicken breast lunch meat/Turkey lunch meat


First you toast the bread.

Then you spread the cream cheese on one side of the bread slices using a butter knife.

Gently wash the alfalfa sprouts. Shake dry to get rid of the excess moisture. Then you put the washed alfalfa sprouts on the bread with the cream cheese side.

Put the lunch meat on the bed of alfalfa sprouts. Put the amount of meat you like. I usually put two if they are relatively thin slices. Use your own discretion.


Apply the second bread slice on top.

Some people like to cut their sandwiches diagonally or in half . . . so if that’s what you prefer, do it and Voila!
 
I am a big fan of eating this with a side of green grapes . . . mmmm . . .
 
 
ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts