#WildHeartsTour #Miguel


I had the pleasure of going to the Wild Hearts Tour to see Miguel! The one word I'd use to describe my experience, “YYYYAAAASSSSS!” That was fantastic!

 

 
Opening up for the show was a cool band from LA, Dorothy. The lead singer oozed a coolness behind a soulful voice that captivated the audience. Kudos to them! And kudos to the awesome leggings the lead singer wore, where can I buy them from???

Miguel came on in white looking almost angelic and he crooned with his soulful voice. This is the second time I have seen him perform and it is always a joy to see him! He had a lot of positive messages about being yourself and going for your dreams. Very inspiring! The way he moves on stage is reminiscent of James Brown and the feel of Sammy Davis Jr. There are some people who just have old souls and I believe he is one of them. (He also has a wonderful body.)
 
So if you are looking for a good time at a good show and the Wild Hearts Tour is coming to your city, go check them out!

Comments

Popular Posts